- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, concluded with the company through the website, within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the products, in accordance with the provisions of art. 52 and ss. of the consumer code. It is not necessary to indicate the reason why the customer decides to withdraw from the contract, but providing a brief explanation on the online return form can help the company improve its services and products.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must operate as follows
- (a) Return the products to the company by delivering them to the courier for shipment, according to the methods indicated in the following paragraphs;
(c) Wait for confirmation of acceptance of the return by the company and the consequent refund.
- The company indicates the TNT courier for foreign countries and GLS for Italy as the forwarder for the return of the products. Through the aforementioned couriers, using the pre-printed label attached to the package containing the products, the customer can return the products to the company, without personally paying the necessary expenses. According to the methods and terms provided for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, this method allows the company to pay directly, on behalf of the customer, the costs of returning the purchased products, freeing the customer from any payment obligation towards the shipper. This method also allows you to check, at any time, where each package is, freeing the customer from any responsibility in case of loss or damage to the products during transport.
- If, on the other hand, the customer decides to use a shipper other than the one indicated by the company in the withdrawal form, the costs of returning the products will be charged to the customer.
- The right of withdrawal - in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described in the previous points - is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met:
(a) The withdrawal form must be correctly completed and sent to the Company within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the products to be returned;
(b) The products must not have been used or damaged, nor, in any case, must have been altered in their essential and / or qualitative characteristics;
(c) Products must be returned in perfect condition, with all attached protective materials, labels and stickers (if any) and inside the original packaging, with all accessories and documents;
(d) The returned products must be delivered to the shipper within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the customer sent the company the relevant withdrawal form.
REFUND TIMES AND METHODS
- After the return of the products, the company carries out the necessary checks relating to the compliance of the same with the conditions and terms indicated in the paragraph above "Right of withdrawal". In the event that the checks are concluded positively, the company sends the customer, by e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the products thus returned and proceeds to reimburse all payments received from the customer, including the original delivery costs. (with the exception of any additional costs arising from the customer's choice to request a delivery method other than the standard one offered by the company).
- Whatever the payment method used by the customer, the refund is activated by the company, after verifying the correct execution of the right of withdrawal, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the company received the communication of withdrawal, provided that, by that date, the company has received the returned products or proof of shipment of the same. Otherwise, the refund will be suspended until receipt of the products or the aforementioned proof of shipment.
- The company reimburses using the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial purchase, unless the customer has expressly agreed otherwise. If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be carried out by the company, in in any case, against whoever made the payment.
- The value date of the re-credit is the same as the debit; consequently there will be no loss in terms of bank interest.
- In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to directly replace the chosen product with another; in order to purchase a new product, the customer must place a new order distinct from the previous one.
- If the methods and terms for exercising the right of withdrawal are not respected, as specified in the paragraph above "Right of withdrawal", the customer will not be entitled to reimbursement of the amounts already paid to the company; however, the Products may be re-obtained, at their own expense, in the state in which they were returned to the company.
The identity of DAVERIO80 jewelry is guaranteed by the brand signature engraved in our products and by the certificate that accompanies them, personalized with your name and all kept in an exclusive casket.